In 2010 the tax laws changed that required qualifications and registration to provide BAS services (GST) for businesses as a contractor who receives a fee for service.
What is a BAS Service? For more details have a look at the TPB (Tax Practitioners Board)
BAS Services include:
- ABN Application on your behalf
- Coding GST transactions in your accounting software
- Confirming figures to be included on the BAS
- Completing the BAS on your behalf
- Confirming withholding tax obligations for employees
- Determining and reporting Superannuation Guarantee
- Sending TFN declarations to the Commissioner of Taxation
As a Registered BAS Agent, Priceless Bookkeeping has the relevant qualifications, PI Insurance, Association Membership and Professional Development requirements in hand so you can rest assured that we have you covered when it comes to your GST lodgement.
Look up our registration details with the TPB…. Enter ‘Priceless Bookkeeping’ in the practice/business name section.